Friday, March 11, 2016

time to sleep.

One of the things about having kids, is that I now want to sleep as much as possible. It's the end of a long, tiring day, and i'm knackered. Sitting in  bed, blogging, and about to turn out the light. At quarter to ten, on a Friday evening. How's that for rock'n'roll, eh?
Another thing that's got me wanting more sleep is the whole "not drinking as much" phase i'm going through. Or, is it just a phase? The funny thing is - there's a point where drinking less alcohol becomes mixed up with actually wanting less alcohol. That's where I am at the moment. Have I lost the taste for it? I'm not sure. Philippa was off out tonight, and took a bottle of gin with her, for the ladies of the estate. Before she went, I furtively opened the bottle, and took a sniff of that lovely gin aroma (not a sip, honest) The smell? wonderful. Did I want to take a shot? Well, to be completely honest, I didn't.
Blimey, maybe I am changing. Pretty seismic, if it's true.

No comments: